Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weekend Review

Friday night, little Iris decided she was quite hungry and needed to eat every hour and a half. So, needless to say, I was quite tired on Saturday. RJ was so sweet and got up early with her, so I could sleep in a little. I, then, went to the grocery store by myself, which felt like a spa day. It was pretty cold here, with temps in the 40s (quite unusual here in the deep south), so I rocked my boots one last time for the season. Sunday, I slept in again (thanks honey!), and I finally felt human again!. We went to church, and it was wonderful. I am so thankful that we are part of a community where God is truly present. It deepens my love and desire for Him. That afternoon, RJ got some needed rest as well. All in all, it was a pretty laid back weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment