Monday, May 13, 2013

Six Months

My darling baby girl,
Today, you are six months old. It's hard to believe how fast time has gone by. You bring overwhelming joy to both me and your daddy every day, and I am so thankful that God has chosen me to be your mother. Every day you teach me to laugh, and I love you like I love no one else in this world. Happy half birthday baby girl!

What you are up to:
Nursing about every 2 hours during the day and twice at night
Starting to explore some solid food (sweet potatoes are a hit)
Napping for about 1 hour several times a day
Co-sleeping with Mommy and Daddy
Rolling over all the time
Beginning to scoot on your tummy
Playing with your paci (alternating chewing on the sides and sucking on it)
Blowing rasberries
Babbling (it often sounds like you are saying "hey")
Teething (but the stubborn thing hasn't cut through yet)
Constantly wanting to explore new places and things 
Love being sung to and will sometimes hum along
Would rather be in the moby wrap than the stroller
Love to take a bath and to splash and play
Gasp, squeal, and wave you arms when you are excited
Love watching the dog

Your favorite things:
Place to sleep: mommy's arms
Toys: Sophie giraffe, remote control, light up drums
Song: "Lullaby and Goodnight"




No comments:

Post a Comment