Friday, June 28, 2013

Making Time for Me

After a rough night last night, I decided that I was going to hit the gym and sauna today and have some much needed me time. I went to a Pilates class for the first time and had so much fun! I think it's definitely what my post baby body needs. The time to myself was wonderful. As moms, it's so important to purposefully carve out some space here and there away from our children to recharge physically and mentally. I am guilty of not doing this enough and then hitting a wall of exhaustion. 

So, here's to a new personal goal. Twice a week, I hope to attend some sort of exercise class or workout on my own. I will then reward myself with some quiet time in the sauna or steam room.

That sounds nice, doesn't it? I think so!

1 comment:

  1. Going to the gym, or even outside for a long walk, does wonders for me too! Glad you had some "me" time. We all need that:-)

    ReplyDelete