Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Simplest Way to Cook Veggies

Ok. I have found the best way to cook almost all vegetables, and it's sure (in my experience) to please a crowd. Plus, it's so so easy!!

Ready?

2TB of melted butter (the real thing - grassfed if you can)
salt
pepper
vegetable of choice

Preheat your oven to 350*. While its heating up, put your butter in the roasting pan and place it in the oven, so it melts. Once it's melted, add your veggies and  stir around so everything is coated in the yummy butter. Add salt/pepper to taste. Roast until fork tender (we like ours a little al dente)

That's it! (I told you it was easy)

I'm not kidding; every time I cook vegetables like this, I get tons of compliments and requests for recipes. The butter really bring out the richness in the flavors. See cooking doesn't have to be complicated at all! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment