Friday, July 12, 2013

Vacation!

Today, I am super busy packing for a fun filled week at the beach. RJ and I were planning on leaving tomorrow morning, but today made the impromptu decision to leave tonight and drive while Iris sleeps (hopefully!). So far, I've done 3 loads of laundry and gotten Iris and myself mostly packed. I just have to pack RJ's bag and few more odds and ends. If I'm really lucky, I will be able to straighten up the house some as well (I hate coming home to a messy house). 

We are all super excited about the beach. It doesn't even matter that they are forecasting rain every day due to the approaching tropical storm. We are just excited to be together as a family and for a little change in scenery. 

Have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous next week!

Hopefully we will stay sunburn free!


No comments:

Post a Comment