Monday, June 24, 2013

Checking Back In

So sorry for lack of posts in the last month. Things can easily feel crazed with a now mobile (!) baby around the house. Iris is now 7 months old, and she sure is keeping us busy. She is so curious and into everything that we have been in a rush to baby-proof. I'm wanting our living room and her room to be completely safe spaces for her to roam free. I absolutely am loving this stage, where everything in her little world is new and exciting. 

I thought that choosing to be a stay at home mom would mean I would be constantly having to ward off monotony and/or boredom. That is so not the case! I find that I am busier now than I ever have been, and I, of course, am loving every minute of it. We spend our weekdays going to nursing group, church small group, mommy & me swim lessons (really it's just playing in the pool), grocery shopping (one of my favorite things to do), and lots and lots of playing and exploring. On the weekends, we usually catch up on chores and hit up the farmers' market, and focus on quality family time. 

I'm planning on setting aside some time during Iris's afternoon nap for blogging. So keep checking in to keep me on top of things :)!

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment