Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's the little things

A few things that I am excited about these days:

Reverse Osmosis water: It's the only type of water you can buy that does not contain fluoride. This week, I bought enough for pretty much just Iris to have, but I'm hoping to get better about getting enough for our whole family.

Cooler weather: It's been cool enough in the mornings (because the little lady rises with or before the sun) to open the windows and get some fresh air. Come on fall! It's my favorite time of year. 

New pajamas: Ok, this might not seem like a big deal to most, but I haven't been satisfied with my pjs pretty much since I had Iris. Last week, I ordered some off amazon and am in love. 

My moby wrap: I loved wearing Iris in the moby wrap when she was younger, but she became too wiggly for it. However, I tried it again when she was teething and needing to be close to mommy, and it was a hit! She laughed and clapped, and I was able to clean the kitchen.

Who's Line is It Anyway?: This is a TV show that started in the UK (maybe in the late 90's?), and was brought to the US when I was in high school. I have fond memories of my mom and I laughing at all the improv skits. Well, it's back on the air, and RJ and I watch it and laugh together every week. It's like a mini date in the middle of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment