Thursday, August 8, 2013

One Long Day

Well to explain my absence from blogging goes hand in hand with my day today. I really think this day has had a few extra hours thrown in somewhere. It felt like it should at least be 3:30...at least. But no, is was only noon. So Iris and I loaded up, and we went to the library for the first time. She had a blast and intently watched a little girl who was about 18 months old. Iris was enamored by her. It was sweet to watch my daughter try to interact with her. 

Then, my sweet little girl, who is finicky about her carseat, cried the whole way home. I thought, "Well, at least she will take a long nap,". Nope. 30 minutes. And that's 30 minutes with me holding her. She woke up when I laid her in her crib. 

And thus, my explanation for my lack of blogging. No opportunity during the day, and by night, I am just worn out. Our little lady is starting to sleep for longer periods of time at night, but this has effected her naps during the day. 

Hoping to be back on here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment